Wednesday

Dreary weather definitely impacts the mind. Especially a mind wrought with ability but, troubled by indecision - patience or action? I think the way through this is to take what action we are able to with a our daily disciplines and put ourselves in a position of action, a position where we are physically and mentally prepared to respond to whatever comes our way. This doesn't mean that we are sitting still necessarily. For me it means I will go out and start my day in a place of expectancy of what God will bring, of what He has promised for me, for us. After all why would He bless someone with new tools when that person was not consistently preparing to to that job in a manner that shows God admiration, appreciation.


Bless my daily tasks God. Allow them to reflect my ability to show you praise when the time is right.

5/10/17, 11:35 AM
Pacific Daylight Time

0 comments: